Jensen Service & Diagnostic has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Omaha, NE.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Jensen Service & Diagnostic's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Will go out of their way to find and fix your car issue. Busy but worth the wait.
Dave and his team were straightforward and honest when quoting a price for changing fluids and filters, and diagnosing a strange suspension noise. They were also able to find replacement front suspension parts for my rare sport sedan quickly, and they all pitched in to get my car done on the same day. I'm very pleased with Jensen Service (no relation btw) and will use their services in the future!